donderdag 25 mei 2023

Crealies: Shake It Up, It's Spring


Hello Crealies Friends!

It is Spring already, the weather has finally warmed up, there are flowers everywhere and bees are flying all around us. Lately, I have been enjoying the cards with a shaker element and today is no exception. I got inspired and created a shaker watering can.


The base is in the shape of a square, cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 147. I decorated with a watering can with a shaker effect, using X-tra dies no. 66. Inside the watering can, I put some small flowers and beads. In the background, I decorated with a honeycomb X-tra dies no. 68, bees Partzz dies no. 63, a ladybird Partzz die no. 27 and some flowers Set of 3 no. 66 and Duo Dies no. 66.

I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...