dinsdag 23 mei 2023

Crealies - Rainbow Dragonfly Birthday Card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun Rainbow coloured Birthday card using Crealies big Dragonfly dies. I really love how this rainbow background turned out.
I hope you like it too :)

Over to my card..
To make this card, I took A2 (American!) size White card stock and created this fun rainbow coloured Block background using my Ink Pads which I directly applied on the card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out these Dragonflies on White Card stock using Partzz dies and adhered to the rainbow background.
Then, I added the die cut out "Happy Birthday" sentiment using Crealies Text dies. Finally, I glued  these Silver gemstones to the dragonflies to complete this fun Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...