dinsdag 2 mei 2023

Crealies: Colourful Gift Tags

 

 Hello Crealies Friends!


 Today, I have made a couple of tags,  which are perfect for writing a small note when you are presenting flowers. They are very easy and fun to make. 

I cut the base with X-tra no. 60 out of cardstock in two different colors. I decorated with flowers,  using  Set of 3 no. 66 and Duo Dies no. 66 dies, and added some leaves, cut with Duo Dies no. 68 and Duo Dies no. 67. As a finishing touch I added my favorite ladybirds, using Partzz no. 27.


I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

X-tra no. 60

Set of 3 no. 66

Duo Dies no. 66

Duo Dies no. 68

Duo Dies no. 67

Partzz no. 27



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...