maandag 29 mei 2023

Crealies - Flower Birthday Card

    

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this watercolored Floral Birthday card using Crealies open Floral dies. Over to my card...
To make this card,  I took Waterpaper and die cut it out using Crea-Nest-Lies dies. I added some bright splash of colors using my liquid water colors. Once it's dried, I adhered this Watercolored panel to the matching card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut the 'happy birthday' sentiment on Glitter Gold card stock and  glued it to the white card stock using Crealies 'Wordzz with shadow' dies. I adhered this sentiment to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
After that, I die cut it out these open flowers on White card stock using Crealies Duo Dies. I arranged these flowers on the card panel around the sentiment.
Finally, I added some gold sequins to complete this bright floral Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...