maandag 15 mei 2023

Crealies - Love You Berry Much! with video

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute love card using Crealies latest strawberry dies. I really love this awesome release.

Over to my card..



To make this card, I took watercolour card stock and die cut it out using Crealies open scalloped rectangle dies. Then, I ink smooshed this card stock using Green Distress ink. Once dried, I adhered it to Green Coloured card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out the strawberries on White & Green card stock, Ink blended it and adhere this to the card panel. I added eyes and mouth using other Partzz dies to make these strawberries cute.
After that I added this fun  sentiment " Love you berry much" using Texto Negativo dies and added some heart embellishment to complete this cute love card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...