dinsdag 16 mei 2023

Crealies, Honey Bee


Hello Crealies Friends!


 If you haven’t already seen the new Crealies products, check them out - they are absolutely great! I got inspired by those wonderful bees and created these two “sweet” cards. 



I worked with white watercolor cardstock which I cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 144 in an ellipse shape. I used an embossing folder as a background for one of the cards and a honeycomb for the other, easily cut with X-tra stansen no. 68. Working with X-tra dies no. 67, I made the jars in two colors and put them together, creating an iridescent honey jar effect. 


I added a bit more “flavor” to the cards, decorating with flying bees and flowers with the help of Partzz dies no. 64, Partzz dies no. 63, Set of 3 no. 66 and Duo Dies no. 66.




I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...