maandag 22 mei 2023

Crealies Rectangle Open Scalloped Dies Many Different Ways with video

                           
                            

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I love to find ways to use my Crealies dies in different ways to stretch my crafty budget. In my newest video, I am featuring the new Crea-Nest-Lies Big Open Scallops Rectangles XXL dies on 4 cards in 4 different ways.

 One fun technique you can do with scalloped die is Spirelli which is a Dutch string art technique. I made this happy birthday card with copper thread and blue and copper mirror card.
 

 Another fun way to use scalloped dies is to cut them out of two different colors and layer them as I have done on this card that I show how to make in the new video. After raising each layer of scalloped mirror card, I added a purple and gold swallowtail butterfly to the top.

 I had great fun designing these cards and hope you will watch the new video and try different ways to use your Crealies dies. 


  Happy Creating! Karen 

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 149
Varia no. 04
Wordzz with shadow no. EN01
Texto Negativo no. 104H

  
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...