dinsdag 13 juni 2023

Crealies - Van Harte Beterschap

     
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Floral " Van Harte Beterschap" card using Crealies stitched Floral Dies. I made this card for one of my colleague and made it big (folded A4 card stock in to half) so that every team member can sign it.  

Over to my card.. 
To make this card,  I took White Card stock and in blended the edges using "Kitsch Flamingo" Distress Oxides.
After that, I die cut it out the sentiment "Van Harte" on Black Card stock using Crealies Wordzz with Shadow dies. Then, I die cut the sentiment "Beterschap" using Crealies Alfies Dies. I adhered these die cut out sentiment on the centre of the card panel.
Meanwhile, I die cut the these Stitched Flowers on White card stock using Crealies set of 3 dies. I arranged these flowers around the sentiment and adhered it using glue.
Finally, I added some matching Pink gemstones on the centre
of the flowers to complete this card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
  

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...