maandag 12 juni 2023

Crealies Suitcase Create A Box Dies - Perfect For Gift Giving! with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I love to find creative ways to package small gifts and gift cards for special people. In my newest video, I am showing how to make gift boxes for teachers and graduates with the new Large Suitcase Box die set as well as the mini and medium sizes of suitcase box dies.

Here are the three sizes of suitcase gift boxes I show in the new video. All are made very easily with these innovative dies and I show step by step how that is done. I also share how to do the Faux Leather technique that I used to make all these look so much like real suitcases. Here is a picture of the suitcase I made with the newest Suitcase Box Create a Box die set and the new Apples die set for a teacher gift:
 

And here are pictures of the mini suitcase gift box for a
travelers money gift and the regular size for a graduate gift:
 


I had great fun designing these different sizes suitcases for gift giving!
Which one is your favorite?
 



Happy Creating! Karen  

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Create a Box Large no. 07
Create a Box no. 07
Create a Box Mini no. 07
Partzz no. 67
Alfies no. 5

  
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...