donderdag 29 juni 2023

Crealies- Pear Card for New Pear-ents

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Pear card which I made for the new Pear-ents (Parents). Isn't these Pears cute with the face on them :)... 
To make this card, I took White card stock which I die cut it out using Crealies latest wavy rectangle nesting dies. I adhered this die cut out panel to the Green card base using glue.
Meanwhile, I die cut out these large, medium and small Pears on white card stock and ink blended it with Green color distress inks. Once satisfied with ink blending, I added the face which I die cut out on Black card stock using same dies. I adhered these pears on the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
After that, I added die cut out sentiment using Text dies and Texto Negativo dies.
Finally, I added some red hearts embellishment to complete this cute card for new parents.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...