woensdag 21 juni 2023

Crealies - Pizza Slice Gift Box

       

Hello Everyone,

Before I move on with my post...I wanna know "Who doesn't love Pizza???" I believe every one loves Pizza.. Me and my girls are big fan of Pizza and we love it so much that we can eat it everyday...Yes we are that much crazy..😋

And when I saw this latest Crealies dies..
I knew that it would be piece of Pizza for me instead of Piece of cake..😀

Over to my vegetarian pizza slice with
Mushroom, Onion, Green Pepper and Black Olives toppings...
To make this Pizza slice Gift box, I took Cream colored card stock and die cut it out both triangle and rectangle panels twice. I ink blended the edges using Distress Inks. Once satisfied, I assembled this Pizza slice and adhered all the panels together.
For making dripping Cheese, I die cut out White card stock using Crealies On the Edge dies and ink blended it using Distress inks. I adhered it on the side of the Pizza slice.
For the top part I first die cut out the triangle using same Create a Box dies and ink blended it with Red Distress inks and then layered it with another die cut out triangle which I cut out wavy at the top edge to add interest. I ink blended it with Distress ink and adhered it to the top of the box.
For the toppings for this Pizza slice, I have used various Crealies dies like Mushroom dies, Clover dies for the Peppers, Balloon dies for Onions and other small circle dies to make Olives. I ink blended and colored these toppings and added it to my Pizza slice to complete this Gift box.

I had lots of fun creating this Pizza slice gift box. I hope you get inspired.

 Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...