vrijdag 8 april 2022

Crealies - Swing Card

            

Hello Everyone,


To make this card, I first die cut out White card stock using Crealies new On the Move dies and then I layered it with Black card stock and then with Pattern paper.


For the front swing panel, I have added die cut out Grass and silhouette horse and stamped the sentiment. I doodled some hearts to complete the scene. 


For the back side of the circle swing panel, I die cut the silhouette horse face from the pattern paper and adhered this negative part to it. Added some hearts to complete this card.

Here is the close up of front swing part. I tried to create Zoom out and Zoom in version (like in photography) where at front panel it Zoom out and you can see full scene.


And here when you Zoom in then you can see the closer look of the horse faces.


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...