donderdag 21 april 2022

Crealies Blog Relay Day 1

Hello Everyone,

Many lovely new products have been released by Crealies. Therefore a blog relay with every
day a creation with one or more of the new products.

 Today it's my turn for inspiration Day 1 using the new products and I've created this Tweet Step card for a friend. Over to my card... This is how the front looks..
And when you open it.. Surprise.. it's a step card..

To make this card, I first die cut out the White Cardstock using On the move 12 Dies and folded it to make the steps. Check Mandy's video on Crealies YouTube Channel to see how I made it. 

English spoken tutorial


Nederlands gesproken tutorial


 I layered it with Green Pattern Paper using the layering dies from the same On the move 12 dies set. Then I adhered this step card in the folded Patterned Card stock. 
I decorated the front of the card by adding some patterned paper and faux stitching using black pen. After that I added the die cut out sentiment "For a TWEET Friend" using Alfies dies (both new and old). Finally I added Silhouette Bird and die cut out the flowers to complete the front look.
For the inside Step part, I added Birds using the new Partzz no. 53 dies and further decorated it by adding designer leaves, stems and flowers.
Finally I added gemstones to some flowers to complete this fun folded Step card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Tomorrow Day 2 of the blog relay with a creation of Mugdha. Will you come
and watch again?

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...