vrijdag 15 april 2022

Crealies: Stamped Masculine Card


 Hello Friends,
Mugdha here and today I am going to share a Masculine birthday card for Dad
 
Lets have a look



For this card, I started with stamping Crealies Journaling Decostrips stamp on a blue cardstock. I then die cut it out using  Mini slimline A die. I pasted the stamped panel on a Navy blue card panel. I die cut out letters DAD using Capital letters and shadows die and adhered it on a stamped background using foam adhesive. I also die cut out Happy Birthday using Happy Birthday text die and cute add ons like tie, bow, balloons, glasses using Animal party add ons die and pasted all of them on my card. Lastly, added some enamel dots to finish off my card.

I hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by

Crealies stamps/stempels:

Crealies dies/stansen:


                             

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...