zaterdag 30 april 2022

Crealies Clean and Simple Bird Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I have made a Clean and Simple card using the new products by Crealies.
Lets have a look




For this Clean and Simple card, I used different Pigment Colorzz and Silhouetzz dies no.9 To create the colorful background I used Red no.5 , Warm Yellow no.2, Turquoise no.18 , Spring green no.23, Pink no.08, Pearl gold Pigment colorzz.
 I die cut out Beautiful silhouette birds and nest as well as the branch using black cardstock and adhered it using glue on the colorful background. For sentiment I used Text die no.106-Hugs and Kisses , I then die cut out entire panel using Crea-Nest-lies XXL dies no.83 die.

Thank you for stopping by

I have used following Crealies products

Dies/Stansen:

Mix Media - Pigment Colorzz:

   


 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...