vrijdag 22 april 2022

Crealies Blog Relay - Day 2

 

Hello Everyone,

It is the second day of the blog relay. Yesterday, we were able to admire the beautiful creation of Deepti. Today it is my turn.

Lets have a look at my creation.






I used Cardzz 29-lots of cubes die to create this beautiful card. I die cut out different layers using the die and adhered them together to make this cube card. To further decorate this card,I used Flowers 27 and leaves 16, I die cut out cream cardstock using flower dies and arranged them together to make a big layered flower. I also die cut out the leaves using cream and brown cardstock and pasted the layers together to create the leaves. I then arranged all the flowers and leaves on the cube card. Lastly, I used the Happy Birthday word die for the sentiment.

English spoken tutorial


Nederlands gesproken tutorial


I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tomorrow Aletta will show you what she has made using the new Crealies products.

Happy Crafting!!


I have used the following Crealies Products

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Uno no. 65 (new) 


Cardzz stansen no. 29, Heel veel kubus kaarten Uno die no. 65, Flower 27 Set of 3 no. 65, Flowers 27 Duo Dies no. 64, Leaves 16, 2x solid + 2x open Wordzz dies with shadow no. 01, EN: happy birthday

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...