zaterdag 16 april 2022

Crealies - Big Alphabet Dies

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Big CONGRATS card for new parents using Crealies Big Alphabet dies. I love these dies so much for making custom word cards. 
Over to my card..
To make this card, I first die cut out all the required alphabets on white card stock and then I ink blended it using Kitsch Flamingo and Worn Lipstick Distess Oxide.
Once done with blending, I adhered these Alphabets on White cardstock using foam tape to give some dimension. Then, I added hand written sentiment on White strip.
I further decorated this card by adding some images to complete it.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

 
Crealies Dies / Stansen:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...