vrijdag 29 april 2022

Crealies - Bird House shaped Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Bird House shaped card using the new Cardzz dies which I 've made for the Crealies Instagram Hop.
To make the base for this Bird House card, I die cut two pieces out of white cardstock using the biggest house dies. I created a hinge card using these two die cut panels with double sided tape.
Once the base is ready, I die cut the other parts out of white cardstock which I further layered with die cut Woodgrain Pattern paper. I glued all the die cut parts on the front panel.
Meanwhile, I die cut the birds, leaves and flowers out of colored cardstock and arrange all these elements on the card front. 
Finally, I added white pearls onto the  flowers to complete this beautiful Bird house card. 

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...