vrijdag 26 juni 2020

Crealies Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 7


Today inspiration day 7 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I have created  shaker Easel card using new Crealies products.

 To begin with, I die cut out the white card stock using outermost layer of new Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies for the base and folded the top layer of the card in to half and added another layer of the same size of the die cut out to create easel.

Further I layered it with another die cut out (one size smaller) in which I created striped pattern using black pigment color to give artistic effect.

Once satisfied, I created shaker using mason dies
and decorated it with die cut out flowers and leaves.
To decorate the inside of the card and to hold the easel position, I added smaller die cut out using same Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies and adhered it using foam tape which I left blank to personalize this card based on the occasion ;)...Further decorated it by adding inside or out dies at the corners. 

Completed this card by adding die cut out vellum butterflies with rhinestones
and some pearls on the flowers.
I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...