maandag 1 juni 2020

Crealies: Daisy Mini Album



Hello It's Patty

Today I would I would like to share with you this fun mini album with a fun cover. To make this album I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:56  to make my covers and base pages and attached them to Mini Album Binding System A 

This fun unique cover was made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:69  and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:84 and the see thru window was made CL Transparant Sheets.

To make my corner pockets on the inside front and back covers I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  and cut them at an angle. 

To make my fancy pockets on my inside pages I used On the Edge Die no:33  and also use it to make my pull out photo mats. Below are more pictures of my inside pages.





Thank you so much for stopping by.
Patty

 Check out the full video including tutorial in the link below.


Crealies Dies/Stansen:

1 opmerking:

  1. Dat is een heel mooi mini-album wat je gemaakt hebt, nu het leukste gedeelte, heerlijk vullen met foto's en herinneringen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...