maandag 15 juni 2020

Crealies Collage Photo Frame


Hello It's Patty.
Today I would like to show you a fun and simple decor Collage Photo Frame wall hanging.
To make the photo frames I first cut out 2 pieces of card stock with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:56 
For the pattern paper I choose the next size die down and glued it to my card stock. 

My next step to make the hole was to skip the next size die and use the one after that one to make my window. Skipping a size gave my pattern paper an nice boarder. 
For my window I used CLTransparant  sheets and added double sided tape all around the boarder and attached it to the back side. 
To raise up the mat for room for a photo to slide in I added thin strips of foam and then added more double sided tape and attached it to the back piece. When you do this only add tape to three side so your able to add photos. 

When its all done I added it to some chipboard  to make my frame sturdy. 
On some of the photo frames I added some thicker foam squares to get them raised to make the photos easier to slide in. 
I mixed up the rectangles with square photo frames I made using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:54 

Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...