donderdag 18 juni 2020

Crealies, Jigsaw Love Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow love card using Crealies Jigsaw stamps and dies.
I really love this stamp and dies. There are so many possibilities.

Over to my card
 
For this card, I stamped the jigsaw solid stamp using rainbow colored distress oxide
and die cut out the heart. Adhered it to the white note card using foam tape.
Added the die cut and stamped sentiment along with jigsaw pieces to complete it.
I hope you get inspired.
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
       Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts 5x Puzzle pieces Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows 5x Puzzle pieces (closed) Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no.502 N to Z. Bits & Pieces stamp no.503 a to mn Bits & Pieces stamp no.504 nt / mz    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...