dinsdag 2 juni 2020

Crealies Thank you card with matching tag


Hello Everyone,


I'm stopping by to share a clean and simple Thank you card  with matching tag.

For coloring I've used Crealies Pigment Colorzz. Over to my project.

To make the card, I die cut the white stamping card stock using stitched rectangle dies and then created these loose water colored rainbow stripes using Crealies pigment colors.

Once satisfied, I die cut out the background using big 'U' using alphabet Cardzz dies and adhered it on white card stock using foam tape.
Then, I glued die cut out word 'Thank' using Alfies dies on black card stock.
 
Completed this card by adding some silver sequins.

Over to Tag.. 
 For this I have used big banner dies. First, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment along the edge of the banner. Added die cut out hearts which I colored using Pigment Colorzz and die cut out further using Decorette dies. Added some silver glitter paste  on top of heart to add interest.. After that I adhered big 'U' from the card using foam tape.
Then, I added die cut out 'for' sentiment using black card stock. Finally, I decorated this tag by adding butterflies along with silver pearls and tied it up to the gift bag using twine.


I hope you like it.
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...