zondag 7 juni 2020

Crealies Birthday Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share a birthday card using Crealies Pigment Colorzz. I really enjoy playing with these colors and they are very bright and you need it in very small quantity.

Over to my card
 To start with, I die cut out watercolor card stock using Crealies stitched square dies. Then, I sprinkled the pigment in pink and purple shade at one side and spritzed it with Crealies fine spray bottle and heat dried it using heat gun. 
Once satisfied, I die cut these heart leaves and adhered the same on the card stock. Then, I tore the vellum and heat embossed the birthday sentiment using black embossing powder. Adhered these on white note card.
Finally added the vellum butterflies along with some pearls to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

                  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 22, Squares with stitchline Duo Dies no. 34, Leaves 4 Duo Dies no. 34A, Leaves 4 mirror image Duo Dies no. 43, Butterflies 5 Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline Pigment Colorzz, Pink no. 08  Pigment Colorzz, Purple-Pink no. 10  3x Spray bottle (pen shape)    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Watercolor / Mixed Media paper, white 200 grams (15x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...