donderdag 11 juni 2020

Crealies Baby Girl Mini Album



Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this Baby Girl Mini Album.
To make this album I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:54  to make my base pages and attach them to Mini Album Binding System A 
To cut the perfect size pattern paper I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:85 
On the cover I cut out my words with Alfies no:3 

Here is a top view so you can see the Mini Album Binding System A  a little bit better. 

On the back of the inside cover I just cut it at an angle to make a corner pocket.
The second page I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  to make my pocket and it fits perfect on my page. For a fun element I use Xtra no:21 to make another tuck spot for more photo mats. 


Here is a look at the back side of page 2 and on page 3 I just repeated page 2.

For something fun I cut the corner off on my page for to make a fun look to the page. 

On page 6 I made a waterfall for photos with For Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652 


Here is a look at my last pages, the left side is room for a special photo and the inside back cover has another angled corner pocket to hold photo mats. 

For a walk thru of this mini album please visit the link below.



Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

     
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...