maandag 31 augustus 2020

Crealies: Photo Wallet with Envelope Pouch

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this fun and easy to make
Photo Wallet with Envelope Pouch. 

If your looking for a fun and quick gift to give someone this project is for you. 

 

The envelope was made using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:44  for my base pages and decorated with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:56  for that pretty scalloped edging.  To hold all these together I used Mini Album Binding System D no:CLMA11   an added On the Edge no:45  (My new favorite) for my closure on my envelope flap as well as my opened part of my envelope. To keep it all closed I use elastic cording and attached it with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:53 

Below you get a better look at the beautiful  On the Edge no:45 

The photo wallet was made using the same dies for the envelope but the next size down.

Here is a look at how pretty the front cover its. 

To make this I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:44  again for my base pages and attached them together using Mini Album Binding System C no:CLMA05  I also used this same binding system to attached my photo flaps. 

Each side will hold 9 photos as it is shown but you can change up your photo mats to hold more photo in different sizes. 

Once this is fully open you can see all the room for photos you have. 

Below is a picture of the back cover. 
Thank you for stopping by today.
For a walk through of this Photo Wallet please check out the video below. 




Crealies Dies/ Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:56 
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:53 
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:44 
On the Edge no:45 
Mini Album Binding System D no:CLMA11  
Mini Album Binding System C no:CLMA05 

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 56, Scalloped rectangles Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 53, Scalloped circles Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 44, Rectangles with dots On the Edge dies no. 45, 14,5 cm with double stitchline Mini Albums Binding System D (spine 11 mm) with small circles Mini Albums Binding System C (spine 7 mm) with stitchline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...