woensdag 26 augustus 2020

Crealies, Best Of Memories Mini Album

 
Today we have a new guest designer: Lisa.
Look what a very beautiful mini album she made:

This is the cover of the Mini Album. I have used the biggest rectangle die for the base,
and the next 2 smaller ones to layer to make the cover strong.
The middle layer is chip board and the other 2 layers are heavy cardstock. 

For the spine I used the rectangle stitched die, but customized it for the spine by replacing the die onto one already die cut. This gave me the perfect size for the spine.
I did the same for the title strip. 

This is the back cover constructed the same way as the front cover.

This is close up of the top of the album showing the insides of the different interactive pages.

These 2 pages have flaps that open up to reveal more space. The flaps were created with the tags die, and pockets were added using the rectangle die to hold smaller tags. I layered the rectangle die cuts over the top of the Big Labelzz and Tagzz that are tucked into the pockets.

Here is the left side flap opened. I created a small bellyband to hold some rectangle die cuts that can be used for photos or journaling in the back. 
Here is the right side opened and this one has a small pocket created with the
rectangle die and it holds another tag.
I die cut 3 tags and created a staggered effect for 3 flaps that open like pages. I then die cut the patterned paper to fit the covers of the flaps. Once again, I just readjusted the die over the die cut tags to create shorter die cuts. This way, the stitching remains all around the tag. 

On this page there are 2 flaps that open up vertically. 

When closed, each flap holds a tag. I punched a semicircle into the patterned paper used for the pocket to hold the tag.
On the inside of the back cover I created a waterfall slider card.
These are so much fun, and so easy to create using dies. 
I left the backside plain for photos or journaling. 
I thought this was the perfect end to a mini album that I had so much fun creating using the Crealies Dies. I know I will be using these dies over and over to create future projects. 



 Lisa Gregory

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Mini Albums Binder C

Lisa, thanks a lot for showing your lovely project.
Soon you can also see this on Lisa's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...