maandag 17 augustus 2020

Crealies, Emma Mini Album Part 3

 
Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you the 3rd and final part to my Emma Mini Album. I'm so excited how this came out. I hope you are too.  This mini album has so much detail but just using dies to make this it takes all the guess work out of measuring and cutting papers. 


Looking at the back of the album you can see I added ribbon where I used
  CLMA98  to cut out the pretty holes. 

For the last few pages I again used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  for my base pages and used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:72  for my decorative papers. 

I used Mini Album Binding B  to make my flip photo mat page, the gusset is very thin to make the perfect flip out page. 

The fun parts of this mini album is my Twist and Pop element. To make this I used the Squash Fold Card no:13  combined with Cardz no:13B  to make a larger 6 panel pop out. 

On the back side of my first Twist and Pop page I added another fold out photo page. 


Just by turning my Twist and Pop element you get a different look. 

Below is a closer look at the stitch details from Mini Album Binding C   


Thank you for stopping by today. To watch the 3rd part with full walk through and tutorial please check out the video below. 


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:72 


Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 72, Rechthoeken met open schulprand Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 24, Rechthoeken met stiksteeklijn Decoratie voor mini album no. 98, rechthoekjes Mini Albums Bindsysteem B (rug 3 mm) met stippenlijn Mini Albums Bindsysteem C (rug 5 mm) met stiksteeklijn Mini Albums Bindsysteem D (rug 11 mm) met kleine gaatjes Cardzz stansen no. 13, Squash fold card Aanvulling voor Squash fold card (CLCZ13) Twist & Pop 6 panels On the Edge stans no. 45, 14,5 cm met dubbele stiksteeklijn On the Edge stans no. 46, 14,5 cm met dubbele stiksteeklijn On the Edge stansen no. 51, 2x 10,5 cm met dubbele stippenlijn Big Labelzz & Tagzz stansen no. 15, Met stiksteeklijn Labelzz & Tagzz stansen no. 15, Met stiksteeklijn Stansen: Pocket Medium (10,4 cm) + extra laag

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...