dinsdag 18 augustus 2020

Crealies Monogram Photo frame


Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I tried something different using Crealies cardzz size alphabet dies. These alphabet dies are so wonderful for making custom cards. I made this customized monogram photo frame for my kids room decor as names of both of them start with alphabet "A". 

You can use any alphabet or you can make complete name (word) and get it framed.
There are so many possibilities.

Over to my project..
  I started with die cutting colored and white card stock using big alphabet "A" dies. After that I stacked these above each other. 
To decorate this alphabet, I die cut out flowers and leaves using Crealies dies. Once I was satisfied with the arrangement, I adhered it on the alphabet.
Added some pearls to the flowers to complete it. Framed it and hanged on the wall :). 
I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Basic:

                  Cardzz dies no. 401, Letter A Set of 3 no. 60, Solid flowers 25 Duo Dies no. 60, Open flowers 25 Duo Dies no. 57, Leaves 11 Duo Dies no. 57A, Leaves 11 mirror image Duo Dies no. 40, Leaves 8 Duo Dies no. 40A, Leaves 8 mirror image     Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...