zondag 9 augustus 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 9


Today inspiration day 9 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful "double tunnel card inside" or you can say "double shadow box inside" using Crealies new release. It was so much fun making an interactive card and creating a beautiful scene inside the card using Crealies wonderful dies.
Here is the pic of the card from outside...
To make this card, I have die cut out colored strip using 
Mini Albums Binding System C and glued these on white card stock and then die cut the alphabets which I replaced with black die cut outs. Here is the close up.
For inside of the card, I have used same binding dies to create the double tunnel card. Once my mechanism was ready, I created the landscape scene using different Crealies dies.
I also created a pocket using newly launched edge dies by layering them so that I can add a message tag and a gift card for the recipient. Here is the close view of the pocket.
In this pic, you can see double tunnels clearly which I decorated to create a scene. I made this card for someone who recently bought a new house.
Here is another close up click.
There are so many types of interactive cards you can create using Crealies
newly launched binding system.

I hope you get inspired.
 
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Basic:

                   On the Edge dies no. 43, 2x Snow / Hill edge with backstitch line Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 9, Clouds Alfies die set no. 3, capital letters with shadow Set of 3 dies no. 38, Houses Decorette die no. 22, only flowers  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)
      Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...