maandag 17 april 2023

Crealies, Round Card, Good Luck

 
Today Claudia is our guest designer.
Look what a beautiful card she made.



Hi Crafty Friends, here I am again with my second card as Crealies guest.
This time with a round card and it's a format that I love.
For this card I chose this adorable set that has the watering can and little flowers.


I colored the background and the meadow with Distress, and all the other elements with Copics, and the sweet ladybug completes my scene, creating a small thought suitable
for wishing good luck or thanking someone. 
 
I hope you like my card, I had a lot of fun creating it! Greetings to everyone, Claudia. 

For the card I used:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

  
 

Deze kaart kan je binnenkort ook bekijken op Claudia's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...