woensdag 12 april 2023

Crealies, Birdhouse Card Happy Spring

 

Today Claudia is our guest designer.
Look what a lovely colourful card she made.



Hello everyone dear fellow crafters, greetings from Italy! Today I am very excited to be here as a guest to show you my creations with my Crealies goodies. Today I am showing you my card decicated to spring with the Birdhouse die cut.

I created the background with a beautiful sky blue, and colored the little house by shading with Distress. For the little birds on the other hand, I used Copics. This way I can give a three-dimensional effect. I liked the idea of putting one bird sitting and the other in flight, and with all the available pieces included in the set, you can create more species!
 
 Greetings to everyone, Claudia. 
I hope you like my inspiration, I leave you the list of the sets I used: 

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

  
 

Deze mooie kaart kan je binnenkort ook bekijken op Claudia's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...