dinsdag 4 april 2023

Crealies: The Joy Of Spring

 
Hello Crealies Friends!


 The sun has already started to brighten our days a bit more and as Spring is my favorite season, I got inspired to create a Spring pop-up card.

I die cut the base with Cardzz dies no. 307 out of green cardstock. For decoration I used a water can and flowers, cut with X-tra no. 66 and A Perfect Match dies no. 3. The flowers are made with A Perfect Match stamp no. 3 and colored brightly with watercolor paint. As a finishing touch I added a couple of twigs, using Duo Dies no. 67, as well as my favorite ladybirds, using Partzz no. 27.


I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz no. 307

X-tra no. 66

Duo Dies no. 67

Partzz no. 27

A Perfect Match no. 3

A Perfect Match no. 4


Crealies Stempels / Stamps:

A Perfect Match no. 3




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...