maandag 24 april 2023

Crealies Bee Creative With Triple Fun Folds - Diagonal Squares with video

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I love to beee creative with innovative dies like those from Crealies’ newest releases. Today I am sharing two fun fold cards and a new video in my continuing
Crealies Creative Triple Fun Fold Video Series.
This video features the #19 On the MOVE 
 – Diagonal Squares die set.




 Isn’t this fun fold card adorable? It is so easy to make with the Diagonal Squares Triple Fun Fold die set. Then I decorated it with the new bees, honeycomb and bee sentiment dies from the newest release.

In the video I showed how I decorated the front of this square card with those same bee themed dies. But I have a surprise in the inside:

I have made z-fold cards with others of the Triple Fun Fold dies from Crealies, but on this card I added a cover so the inside pops up to delight the recipient and stands up for display. Here is another view of this fun card:

 
I had great fun designing these cards and hope you will watch
the new video and try different ways to use your Crealies dies. 

 Happy Creating! Karen 

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz no. 565
X-tra no. 68
Partzz no. 64
Partzz no. 63
On the MOVE no. 19
Texto Negativo no. EN117H
Texto Negativo no. EN104H
Texto Negativo no. EN104V

  
 

 

 

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...