donderdag 20 april 2023

Crealies - Oval Spring Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Oval shaped Spring Card using Crealies latest open Scalloped and stitched flower dies. I really love  these beautiful flowers..

Over to my card..
To start with, I took Pearl White card base which I die cut it out using open scalloped dies and then I used hinge method to make the card base.
Meanwhile, I die cut out another Oval panel on White card stock using dotted Oval Cres-Nest-lies XXL dies. I Ink blended lower part of the panel using Green Distress Oxides and adhered it to the scalloped Oval card base.
Then, I die cut out the Flowers and Leaves on White card base and inked it using Pink and Green Distress Oxides respectively and adhered the same on the card base. I added the die cut sentiment on Black card stock using Crealies "Best Wishes" Text dies.
Finally, I added some pearls on the flowers to complete this Spring card. I love how this card turned out.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  
 

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...