zondag 2 mei 2021

Crealies - Slimline Stenciled Card

  

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this slimline stenciled card where I created this rainbow Geometric pattern with Squares using Crealies Blending Stencils Set C. 


To make this card, I die cut white card stock using Crealies slimline dies with small circles. Then I stenciled the squares using Blending Stencil Set C with rainbow colored Distress Inks where I overlapped the squares while blending.


Once satisfied with blending, I glued all the slimline panel layers and mounted it on Black card base. Then I stamped "Veel Liefs" sentiment and further layered it with coordinating Wordzz dies. I die cut out the sentiment thrice and layered it to add some dimension.
Finally, I added some matching colorful sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

 



  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...