dinsdag 25 mei 2021

Crealies - Dancing Couple Anniversary Card

   

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun interactive Anniversary Card where I created
this Musical Record and Dancing couple using Crealies latest release
Circle Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies and Uno Chinese puzzle dies respectively.
To make this the Music Record, I took outermost circle dies and die cut it twice on white cardstock where I folded one of them in to half. Then I adhered other die cut out white circle in to this folded half circle. 
Meanwhile, I die cut Black cardstock using four outermost dies and adhered it to the white die cut out circle. I further die cut out the remaining Black die cut part using inner circle dies. Where I replaced one part with the stamped Anniversary white cardstock. I glued all these parts to white die cut out circle.
After that, I die cut Pink and Blue pattern paper using Crealies
Chinese puzzle dies and made this dancing couple using the shapes
and adhered it to the Card base using foam tape.
Then, I added some tiny heart embellishments to complete this card.
I really enjoyed making this Interactive Anniversary card. Here you can see this card in action.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
 

  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...