zaterdag 29 mei 2021

Crealies - On the Edge dies - Congrats Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Slimline rainbow card using Crealies
latest released On the Edge XL  & Alfies dies. 
To make this card, first I die cut out a panel using double stitched Slimline dies and further die cut it out in two parts using 'On the Edge XL' dies. I adhered the top die cut out panel on the white card base using foam tape.
After that, I die cut out lots of leaves on colored card stock and adhered it to lower die cut panel which I adhered to card base with glue.
Then, I die cut 'Congrats' sentiment on Black and colored cardstock using Alfies dies and layered them together and adhered it to the top panel of the card.
Finally, I added some gemstones to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Basic:

  


  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...