maandag 10 mei 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 3

    

 Today inspiration day 3 using the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun slimline Birthday Card using Crealies new release. 
I have made these fishes using the small size Chinese puzzle dies.
I love this puzzle dies as you can make various shapes with it.
I have a step by step video tutorial for this card at Crealies YouTube channel here..


Close up
Here is another click with all the dies I've used to make this card.
 I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Spray Bottle

Crealies Basic:
   
    
   
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)  

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...