vrijdag 14 mei 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 7

   

 Today inspiration day 7 using the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this Bright Sunny card using Crealies new release. They have added new line of products called Patternzz in this release. I really love these dies, it adds beautiful pattern for your project. Over to my card...
To make this card, I took white cardstock and embossed this sun background using Patternzz dies and then ink blended it using Yellow colored Distress Oxide. Once satisfied, I adhered this panel to Black Card base.
Then, I die cut out "HELLO" sentiment using Alfies 3 dies and "Sunshine" sentiment using newly released Alfies 5 dies. I die cut out these sentiments on Grey & Black cardstock respectively. These two dies complement each other so well.
Finally, I added some matching Yellow sequins to complete this card. 

 I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    
 
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...