maandag 19 juli 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 7

     

 Today inspiration day 7 using the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this Slimline Christmas Card using Crealies latest release which has lots of products to build your Christmas Cards stash. And If you love Geometric Patterns then I guarantee you will fall in love with this wonderful release.
Over to my card..
 To make this card, I did some stenciling and lots of die cutting ;).
For the trees, I tried to give it a Faux Stained Glass look.
Here is the close up...
I have a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made this card.
Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel or click the video below to see how I made it.


I really love Geometric patterns and enjoyed making this slimline Christmas card using Geometric Trees.
I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

     
     Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...