dinsdag 13 juli 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 1

    

 Today inspiration day 1 using the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this interactive Pop Up Slider Christmas Card using Crealies latest release. It's so much fun to make interactive cards. Isn't it? :)
To make the card base for interactive part, I've followed Mandy's Video here.

English spoken:

Nederlands gesproken:

I've die cut it pattern paper using Crealies stitched rectangle dies of size 3.75 by 5.25 inches. and adhered it to the white card base. 
To decorate this card, I die cut out big Christmas Trees using Cardzz Christmas Tree dies and  trimmed its base and adhered to the front panel. Then I die cut out lots of small trees using Uno and Set of 3 dies and adhered to the card base.
I further decorated the Big Christmas tree with designer lace & stars from the same die set which I colored using Distress Oxides. I also colored the big tree with Pearl White Silver Pigment Colorzz to highlight the tree. 
Then, I stamped the snowman, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it on the card panel using foam tape. I also stamped the pull tab panel with Christmas trees to add interest and added the thread to make it easy for the recipient to interact with the card.
Finally I stamped the big "Merry Christmas" sentiment inside of the card using Blue Distress Oxide color to complete this fun Pop Up Slider Card.
 I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz stansen no. 305, 2x pop up schuifsysteem. Past in de meeste kaartformaten.  
  
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...