maandag 26 juli 2021

Crealies, Cute baby album

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer.
She made this very cute baby album.



Hello, fans of Crealies!
Today I'm happy to share with you my little baby album that I made with some Crealies dies!

So, for this album, 13 x 16 cm, I used 300gsm thick cardstock and designer paper for the base. 
I used the new Crealies dies  Cardzz no. 305  and a few more, which you already know. 

Cardzz no. 304:

On the MOVE no. 03:
 

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 113:

Big Labelzz & Tagzz no. 18:

Double Fun no. 28

For Journalzz & Plannerzz no. 652

I also made a video for you to get a better idea.


Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Stansen/Dies:
 
    
 

Bonka, thanks a lot for your lovely cards. 
Soon you can also see them on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...