vrijdag 9 juli 2021

Crealies - Christmas in July

     

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Christmas Card... Yes you heard is right...Christmas in July!! You are never too early for creating your Christmas stash ;).. Right ?? 
Over to my card...
To make this card, I took Photo Paper and die cut it out using Crealies rectangular stitched dies which is approximately 3.5 by 5 inches. I further die cut it out using Crealies Christmas Ornaments dies. 
After that, I created rainbow background on this photo paper using Alcohol inks and markers using alcohol solution. Then, I die cut out the pendants on Silver Glitter paper where I tied  the Silver thread. I glued these pendants on the Christmas Ornaments and secured the thread behind the paper using tape.
I mounted this card panel on 4 by 6 inches White Card base. Then I added the die cut out sentiment on Black card stock. 
I glued some Silver sequins to complete this card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

       
     Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...