zondag 25 oktober 2020

Crealies Slimline Holiday Card


Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm so excited to be back here with another inspiration post. Today, I'm sharing how to make this cute Penguin Holiday card using Crealies new slimline dies. It's so much fun to make slimline cards. Isn't it??? I really enjoyed making this one using just the dies. Yes you heard it right. Just dies....'No Stamping'  ;). 

To make this card, I first die cut out white card stock using innermost slimline die and distress inked it. Sprinkled it with water and also with white acrylic paint to give the effect of snow.
After that I die cut out 4 penguins using Partzz penguin builder dies on black and white card stock, colored the beak and feet with orange color and assemble it. Once satisfied, adhered the same on the inked background as shown in the pic using foam tape. I cut the extra part of the penguins which was coming out of the panel using scissors.
Then, I glued the die cut out sentiment to complete the front panel which I layered on another die cut out white panel using second layer of slimline dies. Finally I adhered it on white card base where I inked the edges using same color to match it with the front panel. Voila!!! our slimline holiday card is ready :).

I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
                 
   
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...