donderdag 15 oktober 2020

Crealies: Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products Day 6

 
Hi It's Patty
Today I get to share with you some of the new dies for October.

With these new dies I created another mini album,
this is called Farmhouse and will be in 2 parts. 



In this video we will create all the pages for the mini album.  To make this album I used Cardzz no:181  to make all my base pages and layers. 

As you can see cutting out all the layers and adding them together make for a pretty layout even by it's self as seen here on the front and back covers. 


Moving alone to the inside front and back covers I created some corner pockets made with For Jounalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652 

I wanted to create a set of stacked pockets so I hand cut out my pockets and layered them up on the page. 

For my next pages I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  to make my photo mats, this dies is perfect for making them. 


There are so many ideas that you can use these new Mix and Match dies for and one of them is to use them for my belly bands on my next 2 pages.  For the belly band I used Mix and Match no.12 

Knowing a lot of us like to make pocket pages I did that by using On the Edge no:47  to the last 2 pages that I will show you today.

For a full tutorial on how I made these pages check out the video below.


Thank you for stopping by. 
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no:181  NEW!!

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:
Large Pocket Die no:651 






 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...