maandag 5 oktober 2020

Crealies: A Christmas Star Mini Album Part 4 Inserts The final.

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you the final part of my A Christmas Star Mini Album. In this video we wrap up the inserts for this album.  This was a fun album to create and I hope you enjoyed this one. 



We also create the photo mats and tags for all the pockets.
To make my photo mats I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL95  
For the smaller pockets I made using For Journalzz and Plannerzz Small Pocket Die 
I made my tags with
Labelzz and Tagzz no:15 

For my first insert I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  for my base pages and Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:95  for my pattern paper as well as for my photo mats that I tucked under my star cut out with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 102 


To attach a top and bottom I used Mini Album Binding System C  and I was really excited to use the newest die Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:103  the book die.  This die is really going to be fun to use in future projects. 


For my next insert I made a pull out photo mat with a pocket on the front.  To make the pocket I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium pocket die  and to attach Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  I used Mini Album Binding System B .


This is a fun insert to make and you can make this for almost any mini album.


This insert actually opens up to have photo mats underneath.


Below is another look at all the pockets with photo mats. 







To watch the full video click the link below


Thank you for stopping by 

Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24 


 


 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...