zaterdag 10 oktober 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 1


 Today inspiration day 1 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "Reveal Wheel" birthday card using new Crealies products. I really enjoyed playing with this fun interactive dies. With single dies either you can make it reveal wheel or spinner wheel card. Here I made reveal wheel card where you turn the wheel to reveal the sentiment.
To make this card, I first made the reveal wheel mechanism. Please follow Mandy's YouTube video to make the same. She has explained it so beautifully.
Then, I adhered this reveal wheel mechanism on approx. 4 by 6 inches white card base where I die cut out the semi circle exactly at same place as of the mechanism.
To decorate the front panel, I first added the layers using on the edge dies. Then, I stamped this cute penguin on white card stock, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I die cut out lots of balloons using newly launched double stitched balloon dies and also some tiny flowers using flower decorette dies on colored card stock.
After that I glued penguin and all the balloons and flowers to create this beautiful scene. I doodled some leaves for the flowers and added white gemstone to beautify the flowers. Added some punched tiny butterflies to complete my card.

Here is small video to show the mechanism..:)
I hope you get inspired.
 
Tutorial Video Reveal Wheel Card (English spoken)

Tutorial Video Draaikaart Inside (Nederlands gesproken) 

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

                 
  On the Edge dies no. 43, 2x Snow/Hill with stitchline 
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...