woensdag 21 oktober 2020

Crealies, GD Lisa

 
Today, we have Lisa as guest designer.
She made this beautiful card.


If you didn't know that purple is my favorite color, you do now. Crealies has the most gorgeous Pigment Powder colors that are so versatile. On my layout, I used them like watercolors. And the spatters?? Oh my, Love them! I created a layout adhering white cardstock to corrugated cardboard. I distressed the edges, then began my coloring with the Pigment Powders diluted in water, and sprayed on using the Crealies spray bottle. Once the background was dry, I spattered some of the more concentrated colors and before the spatters dried, I dabbed them with a damp cloth to take way some of the color, which left what looks like water spots. I love the look. The photo is my sweet granddaughter who shares my love for purple and scrapbooking now.

I die cut the flowers and leaves using the Mixed Media/Watercolor paper. The weight of the paper is perfect to create dimensional flowers and leaves. I sprayed some water on a glass mat, mixed the Purple and Pink Purple Pigment Powder with a paint brush and painted the flowers. I did the same for the leaves using the Olive Green. When they were almost dry, I used a ball stylus and foam pad to shape the leaves and flowers. Once they were completely dry, I dabbed on some of the Gold Pigment powder mixed in water. I absolutely LOVE the gilded look effect. I added some rhinestones to the middles to finish the flowers. 
The Stitched Tagzz were die cut from the Watercolor/Mixed Media paper. I used the I hope believe dream die to create the sentiment for my title. I used a concentrated Purple to color it, then used a touch of gold. I spattered the tags with the Pink Purple and Purple, and edged them with the Gold. It really brings out the stitching in the die cuts. I used the Light Brown and Gold Pigment Powders to color some ribbon, and strung them through the tags. Then tucked some of the flowers and leaves around them. 
For the photo, I used one of the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out the photo. I edged it using the Gold Pigment Powder. I mounted it to the background using chipboard underneath. 
Here is a closeup of the flowers and leaves.
I used all 3 sizes in the set and layered the bigger ones. 

I layered the Tagzz in a couple of different places on the layout. And tucked another flower cluster between the layers. The exposed corrugated cardboard was painted using the Crealies Gesso Paste in White. Once it dried, I painted on some of the Pink-Purple and Gold Pigment Powder around the entire edge. 

Soon you can also see this on Lisa's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...