maandag 27 juli 2020

Crealies: Floral Easel Box Card

 
Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this Floral Easel Box Card
This was so much fun to make. I saw all the cute cards the other designers were making with Cardzz no:25  I wanted to make one too. 
On the top part of my card and on the bottom I added pop dots to
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:101  to give my card some dimension.
I think the box made with Cardzz no:25  looks so cute sitting on top.

I wanted to add a fun embellishment to the bottom of my card so using Duo Dies no:60  and Set of 3 no:60  I made my flower and for my leaves I used Duo Dies no:57A  and Duo Dies no:57 

For a full tutorial on how I made this card please check out the video below.


Thank you for stopping by.

Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz dies no. 25, Box in a card Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 101, Fantasy shape B, with stitch line (8x) Set of 3 no. 60, Solid flowers 25 Duo Dies no. 60, Open flowers 25 Duo Dies no. 57A, Leaves 11 mirror image Duo Dies no. 57, Leaves 11
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...